Senior Graphic Designer
Relentless Rebel is seeking an experienced graphic designer to join our team.
About Relentless Rebel
Relentless Rebel is a direct-to-consumer apparel brand based in Saint Paul, MN. Our aim is to build functional clothing that has everything you need, and none of the stuff you don’t. Relentless Rebel is also building a community of people who have a burning desire in them to better themselves, and not fall victim to the "staus-quo". We’re sharing stories from the field, and most importantly, inspiring a new generation of enthusiasts to protect their way of life.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a design professional who has a passion for motivating others through their work. We're seeking an exceptional team player who is comfortable in an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment. This role will bring our company values to life through visually stunning and compelling design work.
About the Position
A compelling brand is the key ingredient for success in consumer apparel, and we want this position to focus on creating content that will help build an enduring and trusted brand. As a direct to consumer company, our online presence is often the first point of contact for potential customers. A Graphic Designer will be instrumental in creating compelling digital content that captures attention, communicates our brand story, and encourages meaningful engagement across our website, social media platforms, and digital marketing campaigns.
Here are some tasks you will be expected to do:
- Create professional still and video ads to represent our brand and products across channels (e.g., social media, direct mail, print)
- Design graphics and copy for ~3-4 emails per week to our existing customers
- Curate product content for our website to improve the customer experience
- Plan content needs and manage freelancers to gather images for the website, social media, and ads
- Assist with product development, including fabric patterns & graphics for hats + T’s
- Demonstrated passion for motivating others
- 1-3 years of photo editing / design experience in a marketing / advertising context
- Expert photo editing skills (Photoshop and FCP/Premiere skills required, Lightroom, Figma also preferred)
- Experience with photoshoots and a feel for what shots resonate best with customers
- Photography, video, and video editing skills
- Relentless attention to detail
If interested, please email your resume, any relevant portfolio work, and a little more about yourself to email@example.com